- Capella supported development of the suite of Improvement Apprenticeships and so we have a deep understanding of the Standards and Assessment Plans
- Our training resources have been benchmarked against best-in-class
- We were the first Provider in the UK to deliver the new Improvement Apprenticeship standards and have been nominated for two prestigious awards for our work
- We are able to offer employers an established route for End Point Assessment
Whatever the age or competence of your workforce, you can use the Levy to make valuable improvements in skills and drive achievement of KPIs for any process, delivering improvements in Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Environmental performance.
Under the current rules, you’re not limited by the value of your own vouchers – you simply contribute 10% to the cost if you go over your allocation.
Capella’s offering includes:
- Improvement L3, L4, L5 and L6 - equivalent to Lean Six Sigma Yellow, Green, Black and Master Black Belt - They include a blend of Lean, Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma, Project/Change Management and Leadership…designed to equip your people with essential Continuous Improvement tools.
- Apprenticeship Levy guidance to help with the compliance, admin and management of your Levy-funded programmes
Download the overviews for a summary of the structure and content:
Our funded programmes are completely flexible…
Contact us today for details of forthcoming programmes or to discuss your requirements.
- Open-registration for 1 person or more
- In-house groups for 12-16 people
- Supply Chain programmes to engage and upskill your suppliers and partners
Don’t Pay the Levy?
If you don’t pay the Levy because you’re an SME, then you can still access Levy funding and we can help you with this.
Simply contact us today and we’ll talk you through the options.