We’re on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers
(ROATP) which means we’re approved to deliver programmes funded through the Apprenticeship Levy.
Whatever the age or competence of your workforce, you can use the Levy pot to make valuable improvements to skills and business KPIs, driving improvements in Quality, Cost and Delivery performance.
Under the current rules, you’re not limited by the value of your own vouchers – you simply contribute 10% to the cost if you go over your allocation.
Capella’s initial offering will be:
- Business and Process Improvement L3, L4 and L5 - equivalent to Lean Six Sigma Yellow, Green and Black Belt
- Team Leadership L3
- Apprenticeship Levy guidance through our partner Qualitrain Support Services – to help with the compliance, admin and management of your Levy-funded programmes
Download the overviews for a summary of the structure and content:
We’ve worked as part of the Employer Development Group led by BT to develop the new Trailblazer Apprenticeships for Improvement and so we’re extremely well placed to deliver these programmes. They include a blend of Lean, Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma, Project/Change Management and Leadership…designed to equip your people with essential Continuous Improvement tools.
Our funded programmes are completely flexible…
Contact us today for details of forthcoming programmes or to discuss your requirements.
- Open-registration for 1 person or more
- In-house groups for 10-16 people
- Supply Chain programmes to engage and upskill your suppliers
Don’t Pay the Levy?
If you don’t pay the Levy because you’re an SME, then you can still access Levy funding and we can help you with this.
Simply contact us today and we’ll talk you through the options.